Thursday 14 August 2008

I Hate Internet Explorer

If this is not your first visit here you may have noticed a few changes to the site. I have been tinkering away the past two days, mainly just rearranging things. All I have done is moved both columns to the right, added a search box to the header and changed the header picture. Every time I make any changes to the site I check that it looks good in all the browsers, and every time I find theres something wrong in the way my site looks in internet explorer. It looks perfect in firefox, opera needed a little bit of work but looks good now, but no matter what I do I can't get it to work in IE. If you are viewing this using IE, you may have noticed the site looks like a dogs dinner. My html and css knowledge is pretty limited so I have no idea how to fix it. I have never hated IE before and I know a lot of people do, I have just always preferred firefox. However, since I started this blog I have been continually frustrated with IE. Now, their browser is another reason why I hate Microsoft.

Firefox 3

Edit: Made some more changes and now it looks fairly decent, but still not perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment